Thursday 20 August 2015

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl

Our little beautiful munchkin turned 3 years old on the 16th August, this year she has been very aware of what is going on around her and one morning she came and told me that she was having a birthday party with a birthday cake and presents, I hadn't thought about doing a birthday party for her but she was so happy and jumping with excitement that I decided to do a small party at home during the school holidays.

It was such a lovely morning I set up in the front garden, this way we could use the grass area at the front of the Whitecottage to ride our ride-on car and the kids could run up and down the hill.

In the garden I had three tables, one for the food one for the children and one for us mums, it was so easy and relaxing, we sat and enjoyed the morning sun and a cup of tea and some beautiful Salted Caramel tarts made by the Country Lady who had come to stay overnight just for the occasion.

The kids did arts and crafts, they ate sausage rolls and fresh fruit then ran around the garden, it was such a joyous occasion, baby munchkin as we call her was so excited I have never seen her so happy she was jumping and laughing hard.

The party was an all day affair and we had friends popping over throughout the day.

It was a fun day full of love and laughter, I think baby munchkin had a good idea when she told me she was having a birthday party.

After two parties in one month I think I will take a break and put my feet up.

Happy Birthday beautiful girl I love you so much, Mum.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment