This is a good dish to cook with the little ones, we had so much fun while making them, master munchkin was so proud of himself.
What you need.
Double the amount if you have hungry little munchkins
150g Self Raising Flour
80g Castor Sugar
1/4 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
olive oil in spray can.
Strawberries, blueberries or bananas for topping
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat with the electric hand held beater beat until smooth.
2. heat the pan on medium heat, spray with oil ( we don't want the oil to burn)
3. with a ladle spoon the pancake mix onto the pan cook for 1 minute or until bubbles start showing then flip it for 1 minute.
4. Repeat until the pancake mix is finished.
5. Serve it with the fresh fruit and drizzle maple syrup and for drinks pour a glass of milk and add a dash of vanilla,
VIOLA!!! there you have it.
IMPORTANT: I use this same recipe for my picklets just cook for 30 seconds each side.
ENJOY COOKING WITH THE LITTLE ONES.
The Cupcake Lady