Tuesday 18 November 2014

at home with my little munchkins

Yesterday the boys woke up under the weather so we decided to keep them home for the day, we are experiencing a heatwave in Brisbane so we needed to stay indoors, I kept thinking how am I going to keep them entertained all day long inside.

I was pleasantly surprised how easy and fun it was.

This is what we did today.

How do you keep your little ones entertained on days like yesterday's



We played tea party in baby munchkin bedroom

 
Even Ninja turtles like tea parties
 
 We played Hide and seek this was the most fun game I hid too well I think I kept hearing "Mum MUM MUM MUM where are....you?
 
 I was behind this door for a very long time giggling as I heard the foot steps and the calling out.
 
 all that running around makes one hungry. Lunch time
Cheerios, baked potatoes, cheese, cucumber and watermelon
 
 
 My middle munchkin made me a Rainbow outside the laundry door he told me that if I need to smile when doing the laundry just to look outside


before nap time we enjoyed a ice block 
 
 
And this is how we spent this hot day. love to hear about your day Cheers Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment