Saturday 1 March 2014

Life lately.....



I can not believe this is my first post for the week. 
 
It's like that sometimes, the time just flies, we are mid school term and I am back in the hustle and bustle of life, school drops, extra curriculum activities for the kids, volunteering, Domestic Goddess work, paid work and looking after little miss munchkin.
 
I love it and wouldn't have it any other way, it just means I have to prioritise what I have to do for the day, the week and so on... This year I have decided that I will have one day a week for me and miss munchkin of course (we are joined at the hip) I decided I will have a day where I will not do domestic goddess duties and I will just do that much needed catch up with friends or just sit on the couch to watch tele, yes that's what I will do because I think that's what I need to do to recharge my batteries to continue for the rest of the week.
 
I know that I am not any different than other mums out there we just go and go and juggle a squillions balls, for me I have come to the conclusion I need a break and just have a ME day.

 
 
This week I met with two lovely friends we had coffee, chin wag and I did that much needed shopping for me just girly shop and yes I didn't buy a whole heap of things but I enjoyed just wandering the stores pushing that stroller while baby munchkin slept. 


I am looking forward to my next ME day
 
how about you? 
 
do you do something special just for you?


Would love to hear.
 
Cheers,
 
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment