Tuesday 4 February 2014

Friends


Friends it is a funny concept I think! people that you choose to hang around to share your inner thoughts that are not your family and the levels of friendships one has, as I looked in the playground at my munchkin’s school I can see how easy it is for a child to make freindships and how one day they are not friends and the next they are best friends.
 
I have never had any problems making friends, if anything it is the other way around, someone told me to be more choosey who I befriend, but I have been of the thought of giving people a chance to be friends with them and then of course it would come and bite me later on.
 
As I get older I am realising I do not need hundreds of people to like me but just few to love me for who I am, imperfections and all and I think I finally got the formula right, I have been able to surround myself with a small number of people that are like minded and don't mind that I never shut up and I talk a lot of gibberish.
 
Don't get me wrong I am serious when I need to be, but most of the time I am a half full glass kind of girl, if it is not going to kill me I don't worry about (for too long anyway).
 
So this is what I have been thinking this week the love and appreciation I have for my lovely trusty friends, you know who you are, even with all my imperfection you choose to love me and be my friend and don't expect anything in return and in return I feel the same way about you.
 
 

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment