Wednesday 18 December 2013

One Week before Christmas






I can not believe it. It is one week until Christmas and I was so confident a week ago that I had everything under control, yes I was like a peacock with all my feathers out strutting my stuff thinking yeah I am ready for the festive season and NOW!!!!! It is one week to go and my house looks like I have been burgled I have a guest coming over to stay for a couple of days so I better get my skates on and finish the cleaning and tidying up.

Today I will be like a woman on crack, cleaning; going to do the dreaded food shopping and to find the last of the gifts and if by any miracle I have time I need to bake a mammoth amount of Christmas biscuits to give to our love ones all these with 3 kids in tow.

Why and how I thought last week I was under control, I was like a cool cucumber I think I was delusional, anyhow at least the house looks festive, the Christmas tree is up, the roses are blooming and once my wonderful friend the Country Lady and her munchkins arrive I will be able to put my feet up and enjoy a glass or two of bubbles and watch five children five and under in age destroy all the amazing cleaning I will be doing today.

At least I will be drunk………………  

Cheers Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment