Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Celebrations #2


 


















 Last night we had our Christmas Celebration #2 with our dear friends who also happened to be the children's godparents and god sister, it was a great night with lots of chatting, lots of eating and attempting to play Dominos, I played Dominos as a child with my late father so it was nice to get the dominos out and give them a crack, before dinner the boys played soccer we ladies had some bubbles I even serenaded Farmer Joe with my off key guitar playing and singing, I won't be getting a record deal any time soon.

 


















The dining table setting was very simple I didn't have much time to set up we had afternoon Christmas drinks with some friends so it was a mad dash to our friends house and then back to get organised for dinner. I cut some roses from the garden for the table centre pieces and some rosemary for the napkins, they smelt divine.


The Marvellous Monica  decided to play a Christmas song and was teaching baby Munchkin to play piano it can never be early I guess, I must say Monica's piano playing was amazing in comparison to my guitar playing one reason could be that she can actually play the piano and me well my guitar playing is music to my own ears as everyone was begging me to stop.

The evening came to an end with a good plunger coffee and some sweets, I am loving Christmas and all the love and affection people show for each other.

Well two Christmas Celebrations down onto the the big one I must get on to it not long now.

Cheers 

Karla


No comments:

Post a Comment