Monday 11 November 2013

You can always count on fresh flowers and good friends



The last couple of weeks have been like a blur I have been so busy just being a mum to three wonderful munchkins, volunteering, actually doing paid work and trying to start my baking business, today was one of those days that I came to the realisation that I will have to pull on the brakes and maybe have more cuppas (if that is humanly possible).

I had one of those days that nothing was going right I should have known it was not going to be a good day when I couldn't sleep last night and I was just there lying listening to the rain.

This morning I forgot our eldest munchkin's swimming shirt so I came home to fetch it and I thought I should cook dinner early as I will be busy in the afternoon with tennis lesson so I cooked dinner and I left home and did not put the food away needless to say it ended up in the rubbish bin.

I was on the blog earlier today and I haven't mentioned it before but I am a technologically challenged so while changing a picture on my blog it went Kaput and I had no idea what to do

I was sitting here just thinking what to do and kept thinking I must enrol myself to that course to learn how to fix blog problems, then I thought is there such a thing so you get my drift I was going mental if it wasn't for the fresh Hydrangeas that I had just cut from the garden and plastered them all over instragram I would have been in the fetal position.

Then I had a light bulb moment and thought "phone a friend Eddie" and called a friend who even though she is so busy with her busy business, and family life she always makes time for friends I know this as I called her she was just coming from helping someone else I felt bad asking her to help me but what am to do I was suffering from technological challenge syndrome.

so here we are at!!

my wonderful friend helped me I have a beautiful vase with hydrangeas grown from our garden. 

A good end to a horrid day.

Thank you Lady XH for being an amaze ball person and equally as beautiful as the hydrangeas.

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment