CHOP CHIP COOKIES one never gets bored of eating choc chip cookies I make them all the time they are easy and delish.
The Cupcake Lady
CHOC CHIP COOKIES
180 g butter, softened
⅓ cup caster sugar
125 mL sweetened, condensed milk
1 ¾ cups self-raising flour
250 g dark choc bits
chocolate melts to drizzle and decorate cookie.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy. Beat in condensed milk.
- Add the flour. Stir in the choc bits until well combined.
- Roll about 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on baking paper lined trays. Press each ball
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the trays.
- to decorate them melt chocolate melts and drizzle over cookie.