Sunday 29 September 2013

Brisbane Rivefire Festival

What a day, I woke up and farmer Joe had made breakfast, French toast and coffee delish, I knew then it was going to be a good day in the morning as we potted around the house.

It was getting close to the time to go to Riverfire so I prepared some picnic food and we made our way, we found a spot close to the bridge there were loads of people having  bubbles and delicious food, one radio station had set up speakers all around the park  it was good to hear some music, the munchkins ran around and kicked a ball.  

Night time started to fall and that's when the fun really started, we waited anxiously for the fireworks and they did not disappoint. I love the fireworks and I love the Brisbane river what a great day.

My day started good and finished excellent.











 








No comments:

Post a Comment