Sunday 4 August 2013

Redcliffle Handmade Markets


Yesterday was a nice sunny day so we decided to go for a drive to Redcliffle I knew that the Redcliffle Handmade Markets were on and they did not disappoint at all, they were boutique style, the stallholders had some amazing merchandise and they were all so friendly, I found myself talking with the owner of Dolly Varden coffee van I have met her before at other markets I totally adore her van and secretly want to her job I love the retro van and how fun would it be to make all those people happy with a hot cuppa. 

After the markets we went across the road for some fish and chips and sat by the grass gazing at the sea water, was a fun afternoon it was, we are definitely going back next month.

There is nothing better than home-handmade and it was great to see some FANTASTIC people showing their craft. 

I think its time for a cuppa, enjoy this sunny cold sunday!!!!! 

x0x0 Karla 












No comments:

Post a Comment