Tuesday 30 September 2014

Breakfast - Berry Parfait

 
 
 
Over the weekend we hosted a brunch at the Whitecottage for some friends, the weather was perfect.
  
When I host an event I always cater food that I know well and that is easy to prepare so I can spend more time with our guests. One of the dishes I made was Berry Parfait. These are the easiest, yummiest, healthy breakfast idea.
 
I make these on a regular basis and they look delish, taste delish and they are also perfect if you are on the run especially on those days that I am running late in the morning.

BERRY PARFAIT

  
What you need:


* Jam Jar with lid
*lite yogurt
*fresh berries
*frozen berries
*Granola, muesli or Special K 


How to: 

*Place a spoonful of yogurt at bottom of the jam jar, add the cereal then frozen berries.
 
*Repeat the process in layers when you get to the top of the Jam Jar leave a space for the fresh berries then place the lid on.

  
IMPORTANT;

*Make the night before, but the day of is ok too.
 
*you can use any cereal or fruit your heart contends, our munchkins love this parfait we use Special K for the children and they love it.
 
Well, enjoy.


Karla




 



No comments:

Post a Comment