Wednesday 23 October 2013

In Retrospect - WhiteCottage by the sea Day 2







This morning we were up at the crack of dawn, we went for a morning walk along the boardwalk towards the national park, the weather was just right, the tourists so friendly.

After breakfast myself and little miss munchkin were totally kaput the boys on the other hand were full of beans so off they went for a swim to the beach while they were gone and baby was napping I finally got some time to myself to enjoy a cuppa and catch up on some tele, a cooking show was on I was on heaven.

The munchkins returned from the beach one would think they would be kaput but NO!!! that would be foolish of me, we had lunch and a swim in the swimming pool followed by a nap hoorray!!! Farmer Joe and I watched another movie - AMAZING!!!

It was early afternoon we walked down to Hastings St to have a wander around, the noosa fashion never disappoints all those amazing kaftans and accessories HEAVEN!!! just up my alley we finished our walk by stopping at the local vegie store and the Gelateria we enjoyed our chocolate ice cream.

Its is late afternoon we are laying around like a bunch of seals enjoying the sounds of the waves and the sea breeze.

For dinner we are having gourmet sausages and green bean salad.

we have really enjoyed the day of just......WELL doing not much.

Cheers

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment